DEHNguard modular YPV ... FM
Multipole photovoltaic arresters
- Prewired complete unit for photovoltaic systems consisting of a base part and plug-in protection modules
- Fault-resistant Y circuit with three heavy-duty varistors prevents damage to the surge protective device in case of insulation faults in the generator circuit
- Tested to EN 50539-11
- High reliability due to "Thermo Dynamic Control" disconnector
- Fault indication by red indicator flag in the inspection window
- Suitable for use in accordance with IEC 60364-7-712 [Photovoltaic (PV) power systems]
DEHNguard M YPV 1500 FM: For PV systems up to 1500 V, with remote signalling contact for monitoring device (floating changeover contact)
The following application features distinguish the modular arrester design of this Red/Line product series. The module locking system firmly fixes the protection modules to the base part. Neither shock nor vibration nor the enormous forces of discharge affect the safe connection to the protection module. Nevertheless, the protection modules can be easily replaced without tools by simply pressing the easy-to-use module release button of the protection modules. Every protective path of DEHNguard modular YPV SCI ... FM and every protection module is mechanically coded to guard against installing the incorrect module.
The fault-resistant Y circuit with three heavy-duty varistors prevents damage to surge protective devices in case of insulation faults in the generator circuit of the photovoltaic generator.
The green and red indicator flags show the availability of every protective circuit. Apart from this visual indication, DEHNguard YPV ... FM arresters also feature a three-pole remote signalling terminal. As the remote signalling contact is designed as a floating changeover contact, the remote signal can, depending on the circuit concept, be used as a make or break contact. As with all surge arresters of the modular DEHNguard modular family, DEHNguard modular YPV ... FM arresters incorporate multifunctional terminals on a standardised spacing of 1 module for connecting conductors and busbars, allowing easy wiring with other DIN rail mounted devices.