- Prevent injuries – Stay healthy
- For protection against thermal and mechanical risks
- Excellent fit due to special glove cut
- Good touch sensitivity due to soft leather glove palm
- Breathable materials maximise wearing comfort
- Certified according to the requirements of the 89/686/EEC directive on personal protective equipment
Article 5 of the German Occupational Health and Safety Act requires employers to perform a hazard analysis.
This hazard analysis also involves arc fault protection.
Employers must select and provide approved protective clothing including helmets, face shields and gloves to protect personnel against the hazards of arc faults.
They must also ensure that each employee who is exposed to the hazards of arc faults wears protective clothing.
Protective gloves of type APG are no insulating gloves in accordance with EN/IEC 60903 (DIN VDE 0682-311) for live working.
Measure the circumference around your knuckles to determine your correct glove size.
For a knuckle circumference of 24 cm, you would choose a size 10.