Equipotential bonding and earthing bars for equipotential bonding of extraneous conductive parts according to VDE 0100 and lightning equipotential bonding according to EN 62305-3.
Equipotential Bonding Busbars K12 with Snap-on Terminals
- Tested according to DIN VDE 0618-1
- VDE sign
- CE sign
- Fixing frames and plastic cover, grey or black (halogen-free)
- Sealable / labelable cover
- Snap-on terminals, St/gal Zn
- With 12 contact studs
Equipotential Busbar MS
7 conductors 2.5-25 mm² (solid / stranded).
1 conductor Rd Ø7-10 mm.
1 conductor Fl up to 30 x 3.5 mm or Rd Ø8-10 mm.
With grey plastic cover.
Equipotential Bonding Busbars R15 with Terminal Block System / Kit
- Tested according to DIN VDE 0609
- 15 modules
- Grey plastic bar frames and cover (halogen-free)
- Sealable / labelable cover
- Terminal block, St/gal Zn
Equipotential Busbar with Miniature Terminal Block System
- Tested according to DIN EN 60999-2
- Terminal block St/gal Zn
Equipotential Bonding Busbars Industry
- With spring washer
- Insulator UP (duroplastic, red) with M10 thread
- UV-stabilised and halogen-free
Single-Row Earthing Busbars
- Flat strip with hole: with M10 flat head screws (with anit-rotation protection), nuts and spring washer
- Round conductor: with KS connector, e.g. Part No. 301 000 / 301 019 or with clamping frame, e.g. Part No. 390 150
Two-Row Earthing Busbars
- Flat strip with hole: with hexagon screws M10, nuts and spring washer
- Flat strip (-40 mm) without hole: with clamping plate of disconnecting clamps, e.g. Part No. 454 100
- Round conductor: with KS connector, e.g. Part No. 301 000 / 301 019 or with clamping piece, e.g. Part No. 390 150
Earthing Pipe Clamps
With gradually adjustable tensioning strap, for connecting one or two conductors and suitable for through-wiring.
Lightning Protection Pipe Clamp with Tines
For use on surfaces (e.g. varnished or powder-coated) with a coating thickness up to 0.2 mm.
The special tines penetrate the surface protection and provide the necessary contact so that it is not necessary to remove the surface protection.
Lightning Protection Earthing Pipe Clamps
The clamping range (specified in mm and inch) refers to the outer diameter according to DIN EN ISO 228-1 of the pipes.
UNI Saddle Clamp
The StSt contact plate (intermediate element) allows different conductor materials (Cu, Al, St/tZn and StSt) to be connected to the normal mounting systems, e.g. to aluminium, without the risk of contact corrosion.
UNI Earthing Clamps
The StSt contact plate (intermediate element) allows different conductor materials (Cu, Al, St/tZn and StSt ) to be connected to the usual mounting systems, e.g. to aluminium, without the risk of contact corrosion.
Protective Spark Gap
Connection possibilities for Rd, e.g. with KS connector (Part No. 301 000) or with clamping piece (Part No. 390 150) (depending on material).
- For connecting tank vehicles, aircrafts, containers and tanks etc.
- For discharging static charge
- For use in hazardous areas
Flat Strip / Round Conductor Holders with Thrust Piece
Thrust piece with screw M8 for the installation of flat strip up to 11 mm and round conductor 6-10 mm.
Insulated conductor holder.